ZOOM Workshop (10 AM) - Be Inspired by Art
Workshop - Be Inspired by Art
First Zoom Session: Saturday June 12th
Second Zoom Session: Saturday June 26th
10:00 AM CEST (Brussels)
This workshop is part of a series of four workshops around "Inspiring Ikebana". Each of the workshops is hands-on, and the purpose is that you make an arrangement. There is a maximum of 15 participants per workshop.
Zoom Session 1 - about 90 minutes
- Explanation about a technique and material
- Triggers for inspiration
- Explanation about the Assignment
- Access to an online platform to see the Zoom sessions' recording, the assignment, and extras about the workshop.
- Explanation of how this online platform works
- Instructions on how to take pictures.
Making the arrangement - 2 weeks
You have about two weeks to make the assignment. You can ask questions or put comments on the platform.
Once you have finished the assignment, you upload the pictures.
Zoom Session 2 - about 90 minutes
During this session, which takes place about two weeks after the first one, we will look at the arrangements and learn from each other.
The online platform will stay available for four weeks after the second Zoom Session.
We keep the right to cancel the workshop if there are fewer than 5 participants.