ZOOM Workshop (17 PM) - Everything can be a Vase
Workshop - Everything Can Be a Vase
First Zoom Session: Friday May 28th
Second Zoom Session: Friday June 4th
17:00 PM CEST (Brussels)
This workshop shows that anything can be a vase or container. Each of the workshops is hands-on, and the purpose is that you make an arrangement. There is a maximum of 15 participants per workshop.
Zoom Session 1 - about 90 minutes
- Explanation about a technique and material
- Triggers for inspiration
- Explanation about the Assignment
- Access to an online platform to see the Zoom sessions' recording, the assignment, and extras about the workshop.
- Explanation of how this online platform works
- Instructions on how to take pictures.
Making the arrangement - 1 week
You have one week to make the assignment. You can ask questions or put comments on the platform.
Once you have finished the assignment, you upload the pictures.
Zoom Session 2 - about 90 minutes
During this session, which takes place one week after the first one, we will look at the arrangements and learn from each other.
The online platform will stay available for four weeks after the second Zoom Session.
We keep the right to cancel the workshop if there are fewer than 5 participants.